Buford-Salter House


This file appears in: Buford-Salter House
Buford-Salter House

Michael Salter paid $1400 for the house in 1841. In 1890, it was purchased by the Kinnaird family, until Lottie Aldridge purchased it in 1956. She owned the property until 1976 when it was bought by the Ballards.
Courtesy of Sarah Simpson of Garrard County Tourism


This file appears in: Buford-Salter House